For whom, who are targeting for the certification, here are a few useful information.
These are areas where you will be tested.
- The Alfresco architecture and Repository
- Understand, design and create content models and custom object types and aspects
- Package and deploy Alfresco extensions and modules
- Develop extensions for the Alfresco Explorer Web Client
- Develop applications and Services using the Alfresco APIs (Foundation Services, JCR, Web Services)
- Understand, define, customize and deploy Advance Workflows and Task Models
- Understand how workflows interact with content
- Connect to external applications using Web Services and protocols like SOAP & CMIS
There are 80 questions and you have 60 minutes to answer these. You need to secure at least 75% to become an ACE.
These are courses that will help you to pass the certification
- Alfresco Fundamentals Course
- Alfresco Web Scripts Course
- the Alfresco Share Configuration Course
- API Development Training Course
- Alfresco Workflow Training Course
Here is the categories and divisions of areas the questions are structured in the certification.
Types of questions.
- Multiple Choice — you need to select one option that best answers the question or completes a statement.
- Multiple Responses — select more than one option that best answers the question or completes a statement. The text states how many options are correct, such as Choose two.
- Sample Directions — read the statement or question. From the response options, select the option(s) that represent the most correct or best answer(s) given the information provided.
- True/False — select either true or false as the answer.
- Hotspot — you have to click on the correct area within an image. There is only one correct answer to this type of question.