Alfresco Share is not supported in Internet Explorer Compatibility Views - for both IE8 Compat View and IE9 Compat View.
There are number of UI bugs crops up in these mode of the browser, where as these works even in IE6 (and of course these works in IE7, IE8 onwards).
For example, one of the functionalities that does not work in Compat View is inserting image in a Wiki page.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Thursday, September 6, 2012
For whom, who are targeting for the certification, here are a few useful information.
These are areas where you will be tested.
- The Alfresco architecture and Repository
- Understand, design and create content models and custom object types and aspects
- Package and deploy Alfresco extensions and modules
- Develop extensions for the Alfresco Explorer Web Client
- Develop applications and Services using the Alfresco APIs (Foundation Services, JCR, Web Services)
- Understand, define, customize and deploy Advance Workflows and Task Models
- Understand how workflows interact with content
- Connect to external applications using Web Services and protocols like SOAP & CMIS
There are 80 questions and you have 60 minutes to answer these. You need to secure at least 75% to become an ACE.
These are courses that will help you to pass the certification
- Alfresco Fundamentals Course
- Alfresco Web Scripts Course
- the Alfresco Share Configuration Course
- API Development Training Course
- Alfresco Workflow Training Course
Here is the categories and divisions of areas the questions are structured in the certification.
Types of questions.
- Multiple Choice — you need to select one option that best answers the question or completes a statement.
- Multiple Responses — select more than one option that best answers the question or completes a statement. The text states how many options are correct, such as Choose two.
- Sample Directions — read the statement or question. From the response options, select the option(s) that represent the most correct or best answer(s) given the information provided.
- True/False — select either true or false as the answer.
- Hotspot — you have to click on the correct area within an image. There is only one correct answer to this type of question.